Prime Urgent Care provides affordable minor emergency care, without an appointment, on a walk in basis. Come see us when you or your child are not feeling well. We see children ages 3 months and up. We offer the following services:
- Dehydration – We can administer IV fluids to patients over 18 years of age.
- Lacerations – We can stitch wounds.
- Strains/Sprains/Fractures – We have a digital x-ray machine within our facility. This allows us to securely transmit images to our radiologist group and receive results in a timely fashion further supporting your medical care.
- Minor Motor Vehicle Accidents – Please come with your automobile insurance accident claim number, and we will directly bill your automobile insurance for the visit.
- Crutches and Splinting – We stock a variety of splints, crutches, boots etc. to stabilize and treat your injury.
- Abscess Treatment – Our procedure room is ready to handle your incision and drainage needs.
- We are also able to treat abrasions and wounds, perform foreign body removal, as well as treat household burns.
- Colds/Flu, Nausea and Vomiting
- Ear and Sinus Infections
- Allergies and Allergic Reactions
- Breathing Treatments and Asthma related conditions
- Bronchitis, Pneumonia
- Perform EKG
- Lab Tests, please call for questions about specific labs
- Department of Transportations (DOT) Physicals
- School sports/camp physicals
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Certified site for DOT/Non DOT urine collections
- Hair collection site
Employers please call us for more information on how we can support your health screening needs.
Please note that payment will be collected during your visit for copays, deductibles, and self pays. We accept cash as well as major credit and debit cards. Sorry, we do not accept checks.
If you have any questions about our services please give us a call.
Flexibility Made Easy
Prime Urgent Care is a walk-in medical clinic. No appointment is necessary to be seen for immediate medical care. We are in network with most major insurance providers, billing as an urgent care provider. By billing as an urgent care facility this means you are going to receive excellent medical care without the cost or wait time of an emergency room. We also accept patients without insurance. In fact we have with some of the lowest x-ray self pay rates in the Houston area!
Urgent Care in Pearland
Prime Urgent Care is a Pearland urgent care center that provides medical care to patients with urgent medical needs. We are equipped to handle patients with a variety of medical concerns ranging from colds and flus to sprains, cuts, and dehydration. We have an on-site laboratory and state-of-the-art X-ray equipment that allows our staff to quickly and efficiently handle injuries. Our clinic is staffed by board certified physicians and qualified medical staff at all times.
Low Cost Urgent Care
Prime Urgent Care provides affordable, low cost urgent care services. Our facility provides a variety of medical services to patients. All of our rates, including our self-pay rates, are affordable. In fact, we are often considered to have the lowest rates for urgent care services in or around Houston. We offer a variety of affordable services that range from x-rays and lab tests to wellness exams and physicals. Our clinic is open weekends and evenings, which allows patients flexibility.
We have the necessary equipment to produce high quality images that can be used to diagnosis a number of medical conditions. Our technicians will take the x-rays with our state-of-the-art equipment. Once the images are captured, they are sent over to a team of qualified radiologists for analysis. The assessment from the team allows us to make accurate and quick diagnoses. All images that captured are stored in the patient’s medical file and are available on a CD.
After Hours Urgent Care
Our medical facility is set up as a walk-in service. This means patients do not need an appointment to see one of our physicians. Instead, all they need to do is arrive at the center, fill out papers, and wait to be called. Patients that visit our clinic have access to a variety of services. Our board-certified physicians and experienced medical staff are able to handle all types of medical problems ranging from asthma attacks and allergies to colds/flus and sprains and strains.