It has been an honor to serve you for the past 10 years and we thank you for trusting us with your health care needs. During this Coronavirus pandemic we strive to provide the safest patience experience for our patients and staff.
For the time being, any visits for:
- sinus congestion/infection
- pink eye
Should take place as a Telemedicine visit. All other services will be provided in person assuming that a patient does not have the symptoms listed above.
Key things to know about our Telemedicine service:
- Available for patients 10 years and older, if a patient comes into our office, we can see 3 months and older.
- This service is available to new and existing patients.
- We accept insurance for Telemedicine visits, your standard office copay or deductible applies to the visit.
- We accept self pay visits and the fee will be $75.
- Before your Telemedicine visit starts our office will call you to confirm your chief complaint and collect credit card payment over the phone.
Thank you for understanding and we hope and pray that you and your family are safe during this Coronavirus pandemic. If you have any questions, call us at 713-340-3111.
Prime Urgent Care provides COVID-Testing at each one of its centers in the following locations: