We want to announce that we have implemented a new and improved web check-in system. You can now:
- Get in line from home and update your insurance and personal information from your smartphone.
- New or existing patients can start a telemedicine visit if desired from our new check-in system.
- You are welcome to come into our facility for a visit. We ask that patients with a cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, and/or diarrhea please do a telemedicine visit.
Additional things you need to know during Covid-19:
- To protect our patients and staff we have 3 separate waiting areas in our clinic.
- If you are more comfortable waiting in your car, we can text you when your visit is ready to begin.
- The patient with only one caretaker if necessary is allowed in the clinic.
- Every patient’s temperature is taken at the door and a disposable mask provided if you do not have one to be worn inside the facility.