We are offering antibody testing via Labcorp for accurate test results!
What you need to know to get this test!
- You may only get tested if you are 14 days out from the onset of fever, cough, and Covid symptoms.
- You must be free of fever for 72 hours AND getting better from illness.
- The test only tells if you may have been exposed to Covid 19, it does indicate the number of antibodies, therefore immunity from coronavirus cannot be guaranteed.
When you come to Prime Urgent Care expect the following:
- We have 3 waiting areas and 7 exam rooms so you will always be distanced from other patients. When you come to our facility you must wear a mask and a disposable mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Get in line and do your paperwork from home at primeuc.com to speed up your visit.
- We will perform a standard office visit and copays, deductibles or self-pay rates apply.
- The test will be sent to Labcorp for offsite processing and results available a few days after your test is conducted. (Separate Labcorp charges may apply depending on your insurance plan)
Prime Urgent Care is a leading provider of urgent care services. It offers high-quality care through its three Houston-area clinics which are open 7 days of the week: