Acute injuries, which happen quickly and are often the result of a traumatic incident, can get in the way of both your comfort and your daily routine. At Prime Urgent Care, we’re here to evaluate and treat acute injuries in both children and adults. Whether your teen needs stitches or you’ve strained a muscle, we’re here to ensure that you get the medical treatment that you need. We also offer screening and treatment services for individuals who’ve been involved in minor motor vehicle accidents. Of course, we can bill both health and auto insurance for services when applicable.
- Lacerations – We can stitch wounds.
- Strains/Sprains/Fractures – We have a digital x-ray machine within our facility. This allows us to securely transmit images to our radiologist group and receive results in a timely fashion further supporting your medical care.
- Minor Motor Vehicle Accidents – Due to changes in insurance requirements you can pay for this service and we will provide you the documents to seek reimbursement from your insurance company.
- Crutches and Splinting – We stock a variety of splints, crutches, boots etc. to stabilize and treat your injury.
- Abscess Treatment – Our procedure room is ready to handle your incision and drainage needs.
- We are also able to treat abrasions and wounds, perform foreign body removal, as well as treat household burns.
Acute illnesses come on suddenly and can cause serious discomfort. They are often the result of seasonal bugs and viruses, and they’re particularly common among school-aged children and older adults. If you’re suffering from an acute illness, we can help diagnose your condition and recommend the appropriate course of treatment. Our doctors and nurses have extensive experience handling a wide variety of acute illnesses and can perform EKGs and other tests to ensure a correct diagnose. Of course, we can also bill your health insurance for all applicable services.
- Colds/Flu, Nausea and Vomiting
- Ear and Sinus Infections
- Allergies and Allergic Reactions
- Breathing Treatments and Asthma related conditions
- Bronchitis, Pneumonia
- Perform EKG
Accurate testing is essential to getting a correct diagnosis if you have an acute illness or injury. A variety of tests are also used by employers and schools that need to ensure the wellbeing of their employees and students. From lab tests to physicals to urine tests, we offer a variety of in-house diagnostic services at our urgent care clinic.
- Lab Tests, please call for questions about specific labs
- Department of Transportations (DOT) Physicals
- School sports/camp physicals
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Certified site for DOT/Non DOT urine collections
- Hair collection site
Employers please call us for more information on how we can support your health screening needs.
Please note that payment will be collected during your visit for copays, deductibles, and self pays. We accept cash as well as major credit and debit cards. Sorry, we do not accept checks.
If you have any questions, call us at 713-340-3111.