Schedule Your Appointment
We offer drug testing Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm at all our urgent care clinics.
Walk-in or check-in online and skip the line when you need on-demand drug testing. Our online patient portal communicates results securely and discreetly.
Common drug tests we offer at Prime Urgent Care:
Why Choose Prime Urgent Care for Drug Testing?
Trusted Drug Testing Services
Drug screenings can be required for employment, required by courts, or required after a workplace accident. Drug screenings can also help parents identify substance use among a family member and can help start an important conversation at home.
A drug test (or “drug screen”) analyzes a person’s urine or hair sample to detect the presence of certain drugs and prescription medications.
Types of Drug Tests & Drug Testing Details
A drug test is conducted to check the body for a single or even a group of drugs. These could include but are not limited to different substances or even prescription drugs such as the following:
- Urine testing: Most common method of drug testing. Prime Urgent Care conducts panel testing to isolate and identify specific drugs.
- Hair testing: Method of testing that can detect substance use much farther in the past (up to several months).
- Evidential breath alcohol testing: Method of testing that uses a breath analysis device to measure alcohol levels at a specific point in time.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) alcohol testing: Method of testing typically used for employees in safety-sensitive roles, such as transportation.
When Do You Need a Drug Test?
- Will I need to do anything to prepare for a drug test?
No – just make sure to provide the following information to your provider before your drug test is performed:
- Current intake of prescription drugs
- Current use of any over-the-counter medicines
- Current consumption of any supplements
- How quickly will I get the results back from my drug test?
Results will depend on the type of sample collected and type of test performed. Most drug tests at Prime Urgent Care will have results available in 24-48 as well as the type of tests that are being conducted. Depending on whether a blood sample, urine sample, hair sample, or saliva sample has been taken, results may come back to you within hours or even days.
- How do I access my drug test results?
Depending on who has requested the drug test, you or the prospective employer or specific authority, the results are released in a discreet manner by Prime Urgent Care. If it has been requested on an individual basis, you can access the results using your online portal login. Speak to our representatives about how you can create a login and access your results.