Telemedicine is a convenient way for patients to visit with our providers over smart phones, tablets or computers. Our solution does not require complicated downloads, simply click on our link, answer a few questions and you will be placed in line for a Telemedicine.
Symptoms we can treat via telemedicine visit include:
- fever- sinus congestion/infection
- pink eye
- mild symptoms of vomiting/diarrhea
Key things to know about Telemedicine visits:
- Available for patients 10 years and older, if a patient comes into our office, we can see 3 months and older.
- This service is available to new and existing patients.
- We accept insurance for Telemedicine visits, your standard office copay or deductible applies to the visit.
- We accept self pay visits and the fee will be $75.
- Before your Telemedicine visit starts our office will call you to confirm your chief complaint and collect credit card payment over the phone.
If you have any questions, call us at 713-340-3111 or start a Telemedicine Visit by clicking: